There is an art and a science to building exceptional User Interfaces. We are building something the world has never seen before and we need a UX engineer to put a face on our cutting-edge Artificial Intelligence platform. Our platform will deliver hundreds of key–enabling technology products to a diverse audience of enterprise, B2B2B and academic customers.
We have been science driven since our inception and now it’s time to take all that amazing work the wonks have done and turn it into something our customers can love to use. Because this is deep technology in an often-complex industry, our ability to present clean interfaces, smooth processes and insane visualisations of hugely complex data is really important.
As a UX engineer, you will help us move the frontier of Artificial Intelligence by building user interfaces that will move AI into a new paradigm and impact the world by empowering humans to empower AI.
You will work in a cross-functional team within an agile development framework, using the gold-standard processes and tools to ensure focus, efficiency, and empowerment of every person, all the time.
You will liaise with the stakeholders at every step of the product development process to understand how to make the product work at the touch points. Drawing from your experience and industry-proven methodologies, and tools, you will design, develop, deliver, and maintain web applications including intuitive interfaces, data visualisations and easy-to-use process flows adapted to the target audience.
YOUR BACKGROUND AND KNOWLEDGE
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology or another relevant field.
- Minimum experience of 2 years in a UI/UX Development and if you are confident in UI/UX Design as well, we really want to meet you.
- Adept in building efficient, scalable, and maintainable web applications.
- Confident in analysing, extracting, and translating user and business requirements
- Strong analytical skills to identify potential pitfalls in design, process, and code
- Experience with testing frameworks and at writing meaningful web application tests
- Familiarity with revision control systems such as Git and ideally a working knowledge of continuous integration and continuous delivery technologies
- Diligent in documenting concepts and solutions and the ability to communicate effectively in English.
Send us your CV on firstname.lastname@example.org