SOFTWARE DEVELOPER IN TEST
We are looking for an enthusiastic Software Developer in Test to be part of our team that is building a cutting-edge and highly enabling Artificial Intelligence platform.
If you think you could flourish in an environment that will constantly support you to raise the bar of what you can be, then we would love to meet you. As part of our young and dynamic team you will be an integral part of building something that matters.
We are looking for an individual who has a comprehensive knowledge of automated development practices and tools and will be able to provide strategic direction on the future of automated testing
You will be directly involved in the promotion of quality culture. You are expected to develop and maintain an automation testing framework as well as create and run automated tests. You will work in a cross-functional team within an agile development framework, using the gold standard processes and tools to ensure focus, efficiency, and empowerment of every person, all the time.
One of the key responsibilities is to oversee the quality of the features, leveraging industry-standard frameworks, tools, and methodologies. Drawing from your experience, you will analyse these features and tasks with a pre-emptive focus on ensuring excellent quality and identifying potential issues. You will be trusted with monitoring the system quality and suggesting solutions to improve the efficacy and efficiency of our processes and culture.
Apart from create the automated tests for our API functionality, you will also assist in the implementation of tools to help run, control and monitor automation tests including CI/CD Pipelines.
We think you will prosper in our team if you are forward-thinking and solution-oriented, questioning the current status quo, devising new ideas and solutions, and effectively communicating with all stakeholders.
YOUR BACKGROUND AND KNOWLEDGE
- Minimum experience of 3 years in an SDET or similar role.
- Minimum experience of 2 years in testing APIs and EndPoints.
- Experience with Java and testing tools such as JUnit, Mockito, Gatling, Cucumber, RestEasy and Selenium.
- Experience with different testing methodologies
- You know how to create test plans to assert user requirements.
- You are familiar with revision control systems such as Git.
- You are familiar with continuous integration and continuous delivery technologies and processes.
- You are naturally diligent, concise, and accurate in thought and documentation.
- You have strong analytical skills.
- You can communicate effectively in English.
Send us your CV on firstname.lastname@example.org