QUALITY ASSURANCE ENGINEER
We are looking for an enthusiastic Quality Assurance Engineer to be part of our team that is building a cutting-edge and highly enabling Artificial Intelligence platform.
If you think you could flourish in an environment that will constantly support you to raise the bar of what you can be the we would love to meet you. As part of our young and dynamic you will be an integral part of building something that matters.
If you have some basic QA experience, then let’s talk and see if we are a fit for you.
You will be one of the gatekeepers tasked with ensuring exceptional quality of our products, including both backend and frontend. You will work in a cross-functional team within an agile development framework, using the gold standard processes and tools to ensure focus, efficiency and empowerment of every person, all the time.
One of the key responsibilities is to oversee the quality of the features, leveraging industry-standard frameworks, tools, and methodologies. Drawing from your experience will analyse these features and tasks with a pre-emptive focus on ensuring excellent quality and identifying potential issues. You will be trusted with monitoring the system quality and suggesting solutions to improve the efficacy and efficiency of our processes and culture.
We think you will prosper in our team if you are forward-thinking and solution-oriented, questioning the current status quo, devising new ideas and solutions, and effectively communicating with all stakeholders.
YOUR BACKGROUND AND KNOWLEDGE
- Minimum experience of 2 years in a Quality Assurance role.
- Experience with Java and testing tools such as JUnit, Mockito, Gatling, RestEasy and Selenium.
- You know how to create test plans to assert user requirements.
- You know testing methodologies, such as Integration, Functional, E2E and UI Testing.
- You are familiar with revision control systems such as Git.
- You are familiar with continuous integration and continuous delivery technologies and processes.
- You are naturally diligent, concise and accurate in thought and documention.
- You have strong analytical skills.
- You are able to communicate effectively in English.
Send us your CV on firstname.lastname@example.org